Erm… where do I start? In preparing to write this article, I’ve had to do some reflecting and deep thinking. Make Love. The phrase alone gives the impression that love can be made. Since this is an English phrase, I googled a bit and realised that ‘Making love’ has only recently come to mean ‘having sex’. Originally it meant to woo, or flirt or romance. The term originates from the French phrase ‘ faire l'amour’ , which means paying attention to someone romantically . From a female point of view, this makes complete sense! Sorry about the history lesson. My marriage is very young so I am still comparing my fantasies while single, to my current reality. In fantasy world (the few times I actually allowed my mind to wander), I always imagined what making love would really be like. Yes, it should involve sex, but my thoughts didn’t focus on the act, but the wonderful hunk who would create this amazing experience with me. Reality h...
Comments
Post a Comment