For real on this April Full Day

Last week, we commemorated the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and I would like you to know dear friends that effect of the season has also  visited  this blog. It has been a while but I strongly believe the time to start again is now.

This time though to streghten and help with the vision, I will be joined by a group of five other writers from various walks of life with varied personal and counselling experiences

The aim is not only  to keep us entertained  but educated and informed. As we share experiences, feel free to share your comments as we aim to be as real and  interactive as possible We hope to put up a new post every friday so you can have somehing to start your weekend  with,

So watch this space next Friday

Gracillis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The things I never told my Mother

Put Your best foot forward

Changing my Yes