Special selection

It is one of those things I came across as I was growing up.Somewhere in the longing of the heart of every woman (maybe I should say most women) is the desire for that special somebody who would treat us like no other.The treatment we have always imagined that we deserve. Men being hunters seem to know how to play the cards well and would do almost anything to make the lady they are interested in feel special.And sincerely sometimes I wish it just happens like that as it would save us all from many needless sorrows.Boy meets girl, fancies her and treats her well in a special way.She responds to him and eventually they become special to each other.

However sometimes this is not what happens. Rather some ladies try.to use special event or dates or even spiritual gatherings to find and determine the suitability. Of the intended.
I will be sharing more on this in my  next post over the weekend


Love U loads,
Gracillis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The things I never told my Mother

Changing my Yes

Put Your best foot forward