The "Married" other woman!


He is having an affair the still small voice whispered in my heart and I stopped in my tracks. Took a good look at my husband and said to myself , no,he won’t do such but there was no mistaking the voice, it was a voice I recognized even in raging moments. He was seated across me in the living room oblivious to the battle going on inside of me. He was chatting with “the other woman”. I knew he was always typing on the phone but I was often on the phone chatting up a storm with friends too. The next question I asked, Lord who is she? I got an immediate answer of who it was.

I panicked, should I ask him immediately, of course he will tell me I was crazy it sounded crazy even to me. The other woman is a friend, a church member and VERY MARRIED. I took a deep breath because I was almost hyperventilating. I went into the room to ask God what to do. The Silence was deafening   because my mind was on track I was trying very hard to hear what God has to say but was not hearing anything. I decided not to be rash but take out a week to watch him closely to see if it was the devil who whispered into my ears to cause commotion in my home.

It was the longest week of my life, things that he did that I never took notice of or that I just waved away began to take a deeper meaning. Things like the first thing he does when he wakes up even before talking to his maker was to check his phone for her messages, when he was home he went into the toilet with his phone every hour (no exaggeration) I began to try to peep when he was in the toilet and discovered the only reason he went in was to chat with her, he checked his phone every five minutes (also no exaggeration!) for her messages, he never left home for work until a call or message comes in: there was this particular day he went strolling around the neighborhood twice, the second time I asked why are you going and coming, he told him he was waiting for someone. I started to remember some other things he did in the past, all began to fall in place.

I knew I had to get into his phone so I waited until he started snoring the fourth night and the evidence lay open before me, they were actually having an affair. I was shocked and it became a ritual every night for about four nights, I took his phone and read more. I cried and cried and confided in a friend who advised I should copy the messages before confronting him if not he will deny it. I was glad I took that advice because he actually called me “mad” to have thought about such a thing. He denied it out rightly, started  ridiculing me that I was insecure because am a stay home mom and the lady has got her own business and his office was close by hers.

From the chat I discovered he spent a lot of time with her in her place of business, they actually left the area together most evenings since her husband worked late they went to another office to hang out together before she went home.
By this time I wasn’t ready to listen to the Holy Spirit anymore because I said I might not like the way He will want to deal with this issue, I must deal with it myself so my husband will know am no fool. He had me fooled a long time.

They both talked about me all the time. They agreed that I was eating into their time together and then decided not to talk about me anymore, every night she asked if I cooked for him, what I cooked, he complained about me while I was seated right there with him, he told her once they were more than friends but less than a couple. He asked her once if the pregnancy was his (she had thought she was pregnant), he told her he regrets letting her go, he told her If what they shared came into the light, there will be reactions.Of course stolen waters are sweet, so they both felt that would never happen. 

Painfully she also had backings from his sisters as she sometimes footed their phone bill, apparently this lady and my husband dated in the past and  as such she was well known to his family.The most painful part was the way she invaded my life: kitchen, bedroom, everything about me even talked about one of  my sisters once. I vowed she was going to pay for this betrayal with her marriage. She even chatted with my husband  while on the bed with her husband. There was once my husband asked her ; “where is your husband?” and she replied “sleepinggggggggg”.

I knew I had to confront her, I had the upper hand here, I had enough evidence to ruin her home and I intended to cause her 10 times more the pain I felt in my heart. I couldn’t concentrate on anything, I cried each time I read the chat between them. I cried when he left for work knowing he is going to her, cried when I called him and he snapped at me in her presence. I must destroy her home I vowed.
I am victory and here is my story.

Truly truly,
Jedidah

Ps; the story continues, watch this space

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The things I never told my Mother

Changing my Yes

Put Your best foot forward